Make a positive difference in the life of a child.
Mentors are integral to our mission as they provide positive, caring, and trusted role models for our youth. In a mentoring relationship, mentors provide guidance and support to help young people build self-confidence, learn positive behaviors, stay in school, and avoid potential pitfalls like drugs and gangs.
- 18+ years of age
- Must complete our onboarding process
- 1-year commitment preferred
- Plan to meet weekly for a minimum of 1 hour
Hours of Operation
During your volunteer orientation we will work with you to choose dates and times during our hours of operation that work best for your schedule.
Steps to Becoming a Mentoring Volunteer
- Fill out our Mentoring application with three references here**
- Complete a background check
- Schedule a fingerprinting appointment
- Complete 1 hour of BGCA Child Abuse Prevention training
- Complete a scheduled orientation
- Choose your schedule
**After you submit your application, we will contact you to complete the background check
For More Information Contact
Connor Schultz firstname.lastname@example.org or at (920) 470-8063.